How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF INTENDED GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONALITY.
A note from the developer:
Firstly, thank you for looking at our game. Despite the fact we aspire to create a fun game approachable by many, we feel the need to caution any potential users. We are undergoing experimental updates of the game’s design and roll out patches daily, sometimes several times. This results in a lot of updates that some people find distasteful. As this occurs, user experience may drastically change. Features may be added, removed, or wiped entirely. More importantly, difficulty will gradually become more brutal as chances of survival become less likely. We, the developers, are actively going to design the future game islands and creatures to counteract known player tactics of survival. Your mistakes will be punished. Expect no survivors.
The Isle: A World Designed to Kill You
The Isle is a realistic, gritty, open-world survival horror game. There is only one goal in mind: Survive. The islands and its inhabitants will radically change, ever-evolving as players themselves learn how to grow, flourish, and thrive. There are no waypoints, tutorials, or ulterior precepts in mind to alter play styles or purpose. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense forest and open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here…
- Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Sandbox System – Play as any of the dinosaurs (or humans!) added to the game, with no penalties or consequence to dying. Sometimes we don’t want to struggle to survive, and that’s okay.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation – Basic needs such as thirst and hunger are present. Start as a juvenile, grow to adulthood, mate, and raise young. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- Playable Dinosaurs – Choose between featured animals in the official survival mode, or join customized sandbox experiences with 30 playable dinosaurs such as Triceratops, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Gallimimus, Utahraptor, Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus, with even more planned ahead.
- Dedicated Server Binaries with Steam integration
- Basic Dinosaur AI
- An expansive island stretching across 16x16km²
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.