How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
RimWorld is a story generator. It’s designed to co-author tragic, twisted, and triumphant stories about imprisoned pirates, desperate colonists, starvation, and survival. It works by controlling the “random” events that the world throws at you. Every thunderstorm, pirate raid, and traveling salesman is a card dealt into your story by the AI Storyteller. There are several storytellers to choose from. Randy Random does crazy stuff, Cassandra Classic goes for rising tension, and Phoebe Chillax likes to relax.
- Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, and illnesses.
- Build colonies in the forest, desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.
- Replace wounded limbs and organs with prosthetics, bionics, or biological parts harvested from others.
- Fight pirates, tribes, mad animals, giant insects, and ancient killing machines.
- Craft structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, and futuristic materials.
- Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.
- Trade with passing ships and caravans.
- Form caravans complete quests, trade, attack other factions, or migrate your whole colony.
- Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.
- Discover a new generated world each time you play.
- Explore hundreds of wild and interesting mods on the Steam Workshop.
- Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.