How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Metro Exodus is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by a Ukrainian Malta-based studio 4A Games and published by Deep Silver. It is the third installment in the Metro video game series based on Dmitry Glukhovsky’s novels. It is set to follow the events of Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light.
Metro Exodus was announced on 11 June 2017 at Microsoft’s press conference during E3 2017. The game is scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 15 February 2019.
Metro Exodus is a first-person shooter game with survival horror and stealth elements. Set in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of the former Russian Federation, the player must cope with the new hazards and engage in combat against mutated creatures as well as hostile humans. The player wields an arsenal of hand-made weaponry which can be customized through scavenging materials and a crafting system. The game features a mixture of linear levels and sandbox environments. It also includes a dynamic weather system, a day-night cycle, and environments that change along with the seasons as the story progresses (It will be set over the course of one whole in-game year).
Metro Exodus is set in 2036, two years after the events of Metro: Last Light, on a post-apocalyptic Earth that has been devastated by a nuclear war 23 years ago. The game continues the story from Metro: Last Light’s “Redemption” ending. Similar to the previous two entries, the player assumes the role of 23-year-old Artyom who flees the Metro in Moscow and sets off on a continent-spanning journey with Spartan Rangers to the far east. Artyom first travels around the Volga River, not far from the Ural Mountains, to get a ride on a locomotive known as the “Aurora” that heads east for a new life. The story takes place over the course of one year, starting in harsh nuclear winter in the metro. Another major character, returning from the previous game and the book Metro 2035, is Anna – who is now Artyom’s wife.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability.
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…