Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
- Sweet, sweet freedom – Fallout 4 features a massive open world called the Commonwealth which occupies the same space as modern-day Boston and Massachusetts. Create your character how you would like and then roam freely. Play in first-person or zoom out into third-person as you explore the nuclear wasteland. Combat can be slowed down using the new V.A.T.S. system allowing you to target the weakest points of your enemies. Take on a horde of zombies or a mighty death law. How your adventure is up to you.
- You and your settlement – It’s been a long time since you entered Vault 111 and the world has changed. Nuclear war ravaged the land but society has already been rebuilt. Finding out what life means in the year 2287 is your main mission. Your adventure will take a long time and you’ll need a place to relax. Your settlement is your home base and you decide how to build it. Collect souvenirs from missions to decorate or get supplies and build to the skies. Your settlement is a private piece of paradise in the middle of the desolate wasteland. So make sure it’s styled how you want it. Fallout 4 is all about creating a unique experience in the incredible post-apocalyptic world. 2287 is your year! Buy your copy and get started.
- Crafted quality – This time around, Fallout has an upgraded graphics and lighting engine so you can see the landscape in higher quality than ever before. Every location is full of incredible details for you to enjoy. If you’re more interested in function than fashion, try the new and improved crafting system. Make new weapons from different pieces, experiment with strange chemicals, and build your impenetrable suit of power armor. Fallout 4 is made to be enjoyed for a very long time because it has so much content. Even if you make it through the main storyline there is still tons of items to find, missions to complete, and easter eggs to hunt down. When you play Fallout 4 you are playing a game that has been carefully designed in every way.
- Fallout – Classic Collection
- Fallout 3 GOTY
- Fallout New Vegas
- Fallout 4 [VR]
- Fallout 4 – Season Pass EU
- Fallout New Vegas – Ultimate Edition
- Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
- Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing