How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Executive Assault 2 is an indie real-time strategy/first-person shooter-hybrid set in space in which you can jump into the boots of individual units. Take the reigns as a CEO of your own corporation and dominate rival factions for wealth and tech in a galactic wild west of chaos and lawlessness.
Play Executive Assault 2 in multiple ways including:
Command your fleet aboard the bridge of your space station from a top-down perspective. Mine resources on nearby asteroids to produce a wealth of goods to sell to passing traders and grow your armies; Be careful: rival corporations and rebellious protestors will do all they can to thwart your aspirations of intergalactic domination!
Fed up of watching the action from above and want to dive in and blow stuff up yourself? Seamlessly switch from RTS to FPS mode for manic fast-paced combat; weather that’s playing as a footsoldier defending your base or in the cockpit of a starship under your control.
Help friends run their company in multiplayer mode, with one player assuming the role of CEO and tactician and the other, a soldier or ship unit, with all the loot split straight down the middle.
- Unique combination of real-time unit command gameplay and fast-paced FPS action
- Customizable corporation, unit and product names and emblem designs
- Build your very own fully explorable space station
- Design and construct dozens of starship fleets
- Take starfighters out into space for epic dogfights
- Manufacture goods to sell to traders to make a profit and grow your armies
- Research over 60 technologies for more powerful units and better upgrades
- Invade other space stations for resources or show no mercy by blowing them up!
- Build multiple Super Weapons, including the system-destroying Monolith ship
- Random encounters.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.